Statcounter

View My Stats

Friday, December 28, 2007

RSS Feed Delicious Reddit Stumbled Upon Facebook


Tammi TerrellIn 1969, in a ceremony in Detroit Michigan Marvin Gaye, Jr married sweatheart Tammi Terrell.

Former wife Anna Gordy, adopted son Marvin Pentz Gaye III attended with his former brother in law Barry Gordy, the head of the Tamla record label.

Rev. Marvin Pentz Gaye, Sr, mother Alberta Cooper, Sisters Jeanne and Zeola and younger brother Frankie also attended. It was the iconic wedding of the sixties.
Tammi Terrell - Marvin Gaye Jr.
Marvin Gaye Jr.
If you need me, call me. No matter where you are, No matter how far.
Just call my name. I'll be there in a hurry. On that you can depend and never worry.
You see, my love is alive it's like a seed that only needs the thought of you to grow.
So if you feel the need for company, please, my darling, let it be me.
I may not be able to express the depth of the love I feel for you,
But a writer put it very nicely When he was away from the one he loved.He sat down and wrote these words:
No wind, no rain, Nor winter's cold Can stop me, babe if you're my goal.
.

No comments: